Madison Pediatric Associates welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Madison Pediatric Associates, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision. To understand what to expect for your child’s first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
What to Expect
On the day of your child’s first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- Patient Profile
- Client Permission
- Initial History
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Athletic Form Grades 6-8
- Athletic Form Grades 9-12
- Financial Policy
- Patient Portal Consent Form
- Office Policies
- Notification of possible non covered services
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
- The office is located in the Medical 3 Building behind Baptist Health Hospital.
- We are located on the 1st floor of the building.
- Park in the back, come in on the ground floor and come up the elevators to the 1st floor.